Role of the zoo veterinarian in the conservation of captive and free-ranging wildlife
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2007
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 3–11, July 2007
How to Cite
DEEM, S. L. (2007), Role of the zoo veterinarian in the conservation of captive and free-ranging wildlife. International Zoo Yearbook, 41: 3–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2007.00020.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2007
- Manuscript submitted 21 August 2006; revised 27 February 2007; accepted 18 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!