3Present address: Avanti Mallapur, Department of Animal and Avian Sciences, University of Maryland, Bldg 142, Animal Science Center, College Park, MD 20742, USA.
The captive audience: the educative influence of zoos on their visitors in India
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 214–224, April 2008
How to Cite
MALLAPUR, A., WARAN, N. and SINHA, A. (2008), The captive audience: the educative influence of zoos on their visitors in India. International Zoo Yearbook, 42: 214–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2007.00030.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript submitted 11 February 2007; revised 28 June 2007; accepted 30 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!