How to lose a habitat in 5 years: trial and error in the conservation of the Farmland green tree frog Rhacophorus arvalis in Taiwan
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 109–115, April 2008
How to Cite
CHANG, J. C.-W., TANG, H.-C., CHEN, S.-L. and CHEN, P.-C. (2008), How to lose a habitat in 5 years: trial and error in the conservation of the Farmland green tree frog Rhacophorus arvalis in Taiwan. International Zoo Yearbook, 42: 109–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00045.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript submitted 23 July 2007; revised 1 December 2007; accepted 10 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!