Involving local communities in amphibian conservation: Taipei frog Rana taipehensis as an example
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 90–98, April 2008
How to Cite
LIN, H.-C., CHENG, L.-Y., CHEN, P.-C. and CHANG, M.-H. (2008), Involving local communities in amphibian conservation: Taipei frog Rana taipehensis as an example. International Zoo Yearbook, 42: 90–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00049.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript submitted 21 July 2007; revised 29 November 2007; accepted 10 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!