South Asian amphibians: taxonomy, diversity and conservation status
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 143–157, April 2008
How to Cite
MOLUR, S. (2008), South Asian amphibians: taxonomy, diversity and conservation status. International Zoo Yearbook, 42: 143–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00050.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript submitted 17 July 2007; revised 6 December 2007; accepted 21 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!