Collaboration for amphibian conservation: the establishment of the Johannesburg Zoo Amphibian Conservation Center in South Africa with assistance from Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo, USA
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 165–171, April 2008
How to Cite
VAN DER SPUY, S. D. and KREBS, J. (2008), Collaboration for amphibian conservation: the establishment of the Johannesburg Zoo Amphibian Conservation Center in South Africa with assistance from Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo, USA. International Zoo Yearbook, 42: 165–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00054.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript submitted 4 July 2007; revised 5 February 2008; accepted 6 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!