Incorporating sustainable practices for zoos and aquariums: a Triple Bottom Line approach
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 53–63, January 2009
How to Cite
TOWNSEND, S. (2009), Incorporating sustainable practices for zoos and aquariums: a Triple Bottom Line approach. International Zoo Yearbook, 43: 53–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00065.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript submitted 8 February 2008; revised 25 June 2008; accepted 7 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!