*Formerly: Hortulanus, Head of Living Collections Science and Education, Hortus Botanicus, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The ethical use of plants in zoos: informing selection choices, uses and management strategies
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 29–52, January 2009
How to Cite
FREDIANI, K. (2009), The ethical use of plants in zoos: informing selection choices, uses and management strategies. International Zoo Yearbook, 43: 29–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00067.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript submitted 11 April 2008; revised 20 July 2008; accepted 8 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!