How can zoos import and display butterflies for educational purposes in a sustainable way?
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 124–130, January 2009
How to Cite
VELTMAN, K. (2009), How can zoos import and display butterflies for educational purposes in a sustainable way?. International Zoo Yearbook, 43: 124–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00069.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript submitted 9 January 2008; revised 25 June 2008; accepted 8 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!