The role of zoos and aquariums in research into the effects of climate change on animal health
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 131–135, January 2009
How to Cite
BARBOSA, A. (2009), The role of zoos and aquariums in research into the effects of climate change on animal health. International Zoo Yearbook, 43: 131–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00073.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript submitted 20 December 2007; revised 19 August 2008; accepted 6 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!