Will the EU ban on bird imports mean the demise of bird populations in EAZA collections?
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 19–28, January 2009
How to Cite
WALTER, O., ELLIS, J. A. and BINGAMAN LACKEY, L. (2009), Will the EU ban on bird imports mean the demise of bird populations in EAZA collections?. International Zoo Yearbook, 43: 19–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2008.00085.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript submitted 29 April 2008; revised 3 November 2008; accepted 27 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!