Case studies of infant development in two guenons, the Wolf's guenon Cercopithecus pogonias wolfi and Allen's swamp monkey Allenopithecus nigroviridis, at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 218–231, January 2010
How to Cite
FULLER, G. and LUKAS, K. E. (2010), Case studies of infant development in two guenons, the Wolf's guenon Cercopithecus pogonias wolfi and Allen's swamp monkey Allenopithecus nigroviridis, at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. International Zoo Yearbook, 44: 218–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2009.00100.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript submitted 23 December 2008; revised 6 August 2009; accepted 21 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!