Small canid husbandry challenges: reviewing problems, with recommendations for improving captive canid programmes
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 87–101, January 2010
How to Cite
BAUMAN, K., MEKARSKA, A., GRISHAM, J. and LYNCH, C. (2010), Small canid husbandry challenges: reviewing problems, with recommendations for improving captive canid programmes. International Zoo Yearbook, 44: 87–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2009.00111.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript submitted 16 April 2009; revised 5 December 2009; accepted 17 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!