Basel Zoo and its native biodiversity between the enclosures: a new strategy of cooperation with academic institutions
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 48–54, January 2011
How to Cite
BAUR, B. (2011), Basel Zoo and its native biodiversity between the enclosures: a new strategy of cooperation with academic institutions. International Zoo Yearbook, 45: 48–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2010.00118.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript submitted 9 April 2010; accepted 3 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!