2Correspondence: Charlotte Macdonald, General Curator, Twycross Zoo, East Midlands Zoological Society, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 3PX, United Kingdom. E-mail:email@example.com
The ‘Living Links to Human Evolution’ Research Centre in Edinburgh Zoo: a new endeavour in collaboration
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 7–17, January 2011
How to Cite
MACDONALD, C. and WHITEN, A. (2011), The ‘Living Links to Human Evolution’ Research Centre in Edinburgh Zoo: a new endeavour in collaboration. International Zoo Yearbook, 45: 7–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2010.00120.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript submitted 9 April 2010; revised 16 July 2010; accepted 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!