Conservation rationale, research applications and techniques in the cryopreservation of lower vertebrate biodiversity from marine and freshwater environments
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 108–123, January 2011
How to Cite
RAWSON, D. M., McGREGOR REID, G. and LLOYD, R. E. (2011), Conservation rationale, research applications and techniques in the cryopreservation of lower vertebrate biodiversity from marine and freshwater environments. International Zoo Yearbook, 45: 108–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2010.00129.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript submitted 30 April 2010; revised 11 October 2010; accepted 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!