How are animal keeping and conservation philosophy of zoos affected by climate change?
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 99–107, January 2011
How to Cite
JUNHOLD, J. and OBERWEMMER, F. (2011), How are animal keeping and conservation philosophy of zoos affected by climate change?. International Zoo Yearbook, 45: 99–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2010.00130.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript submitted 22 May 2010; revised 5 November 2010; accepted 12 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!