Mammal semiochemicals: understanding pheromones and signature mixtures for better zoo-animal husbandry and conservation
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2010 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 55–79, January 2011
How to Cite
DEHNHARD, M. (2011), Mammal semiochemicals: understanding pheromones and signature mixtures for better zoo-animal husbandry and conservation. International Zoo Yearbook, 45: 55–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2010.00131.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript submitted 11 May 2010; revised 25 October 2010; accepted 22 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!