Genetic and demographic population management in zoos and aquariums: recent developments, future challenges and opportunities for scientific research
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 213–225, January 2011
How to Cite
LEUS, K., TRAYLOR-HOLZER, K. and LACY, R. C. (2011), Genetic and demographic population management in zoos and aquariums: recent developments, future challenges and opportunities for scientific research. International Zoo Yearbook, 45: 213–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2011.00138.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript submitted 15 September 2010; revised 11 January 2011; accepted 12 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!