The role of sanctuaries in integrated conservation: the Endangered Asian Species Trust linking Monkey World – Ape Rescue, UK and Pingtung Rescue Centre, Taiwan, with the Dao Tien Endangered Primate Species Centre in Vietnam
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 252–258, January 2012
How to Cite
KENYON, M., CRONIN, A., JAI-CHYI PEI, K. and VAN THANH, T. (2012), The role of sanctuaries in integrated conservation: the Endangered Asian Species Trust linking Monkey World – Ape Rescue, UK and Pingtung Rescue Centre, Taiwan, with the Dao Tien Endangered Primate Species Centre in Vietnam. International Zoo Yearbook, 46: 252–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2011.00140.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript submitted 20 April 2010; revised 30 September 2010; accepted 7 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!