Ex situ gibbon conservation: status, management and birth sex ratios
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 241–251, January 2012
How to Cite
MELFI, V. A. (2012), Ex situ gibbon conservation: status, management and birth sex ratios. International Zoo Yearbook, 46: 241–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2011.00150.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript submitted 29 April 2010; revised 19 April 2011; accepted 13 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!