NEW WORLD PRIMATE
Reintroduction of a neonatal Woolly monkey Lagothrix lagotricha at Monkey World – Ape Rescue Centre, UK, following separation from mother by dominant male at birth
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Author. International Zoo Yearbook © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 175–180, January 2012
How to Cite
Barnes, H. A. (2012), Reintroduction of a neonatal Woolly monkey Lagothrix lagotricha at Monkey World – Ape Rescue Centre, UK, following separation from mother by dominant male at birth. International Zoo Yearbook, 46: 175–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2011.00153.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!