NEW WORLD PRIMATE
Conservation of Neotropical primates: Ecuador – a case study
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Zoo Yearbook © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 25–35, January 2012
How to Cite
de la Torre, S. (2012), Conservation of Neotropical primates: Ecuador – a case study. International Zoo Yearbook, 46: 25–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2011.00158.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito Chancellor Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!