THE DEVELOPING ZOO WORLD
Analysis of the European captive Southern white rhinoceros Ceratotherium simum simum population using the International Studbook for the African White Rhinoceros (2001–2004) and integrating reproductive health findings
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 209–220, January 2012
How to Cite
Reid, C. E., Versteege, L., Ludwig, A. and Hermes, R. (2012), Analysis of the European captive Southern white rhinoceros Ceratotherium simum simum population using the International Studbook for the African White Rhinoceros (2001–2004) and integrating reproductive health findings. International Zoo Yearbook, 46: 209–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2011.00164.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
- Stipendium des Abgeordnetenshaus Berlins
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!