Participants: M. A. Eichelmann, D. Fischer, M. Heilmann, H. Bernstorf Hydeskov, M. Kunze, L. Landaverde, I. Leinweber, A. M. Wendelboe Nielsen, E. Pintus, J. Reiners, T. Risch, K. Schroeder, H. Schumann, S. Soloperto, M. Stötter, M. Thielking, S. Uccheddu, H. Völkert, E. Wehrmeister.
THE DEVELOPING ZOO WORLD
Serum iron metabolites in an opportunistic sample of different captive primate species
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Zoo Yearbook © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 195–200, January 2012
How to Cite
Scientific Writing Experience at the European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians 2010 Student Summer School (2012), Serum iron metabolites in an opportunistic sample of different captive primate species. International Zoo Yearbook, 46: 195–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2012.00172.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!