This paper is dedicated to Wolfgang Wickler on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
NEW WORLD PRIMATE
Monogamy and family life in callitrichid monkeys: deviations, social dynamics and captive management†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 109–122, January 2012
How to Cite
Anzenberger, G. and Falk, B. (2012), Monogamy and family life in callitrichid monkeys: deviations, social dynamics and captive management. International Zoo Yearbook, 46: 109–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2012.00176.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!