DEVELOPING ZOO WORLD
Epilepsy in Bolivian Black-capped squirrel monkeys Saimiri boliviensis at ZSL London Zoo: management and implications for captive-breeding programme
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Zoo Yearbook © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 200–203, January 2013
How to Cite
Feltrer, Y., Strike, T., Flach, E. and Routh, A. (2013), Epilepsy in Bolivian Black-capped squirrel monkeys Saimiri boliviensis at ZSL London Zoo: management and implications for captive-breeding programme. International Zoo Yearbook, 47: 200–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2012.00187.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!