A Comparative Study of the Anticonvulsant Effect of the N-substituted 5,5-Diallylbar-biturates and 5,5-Diphenylhydantoins
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1951 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 24, Issue 2-3, pages 149–162, October 1951
How to Cite
SANDBERG, F. (1951), A Comparative Study of the Anticonvulsant Effect of the N-substituted 5,5-Diallylbar-biturates and 5,5-Diphenylhydantoins. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 24: 149–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1951.tb00834.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 27 April 1951
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.