Ascending Monoamine Neurons to the Telencephalon and Diencephalon
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1966 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 67, Issue 3-4, pages 313–326, August 1966
How to Cite
Andén, N.-E., Dahlström, A., Fuxe, K., Larsson, K., Olson, L. and Ungerstedt, U. (1966), Ascending Monoamine Neurons to the Telencephalon and Diencephalon. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 67: 313–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1966.tb03318.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.