Chloride and Hydrogen Ion Distribution between Human Red Cells and Plasma
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1966 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 234–245, October 1966
How to Cite
Funder, J. and Wieth, J. O. (1966), Chloride and Hydrogen Ion Distribution between Human Red Cells and Plasma. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 68: 234–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1966.tb03423.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 28 April 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!