Part of this investigation was presented at the XIII Scandinavian Congress of Physiology, Göteborg, Sweden (Strandberg 1969).
Purification and Properties of the Slow Reacting Substance Formed in the Cat Paw Perfused with Compound 48/801
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1971 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 358–374, July 1971
How to Cite
Strandberg, K. and Uvnäs, B. (1971), Purification and Properties of the Slow Reacting Substance Formed in the Cat Paw Perfused with Compound 48/80. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 82: 358–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1971.tb04977.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 14 January 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.