R. S. McLaughlin fellow, on leave of absence from the Department of medicine (Neurology), Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Canada.
Critical Oxygen Tensions in the Brain
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1971 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 412–414, July 1971
How to Cite
MacMillan, V. and Siesjö, B. K. (1971), Critical Oxygen Tensions in the Brain. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 82: 412–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1971.tb04983.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.