Parts of this investigation were presented at the International Symposium on Gastrointestinal Hormones at the Medical Department, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Erlangen 1971.
Influence of Secretin and Cholecystokinin on Canine Gastric Secretion Elicited by Food and by Exogenous Gastrin
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1972 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 110–117, May 1972
How to Cite
Sjödin, L. (1972), Influence of Secretin and Cholecystokinin on Canine Gastric Secretion Elicited by Food and by Exogenous Gastrin. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 85: 110–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1972.tb05240.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 17 November 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.