Properties of a conductive cellular chloride pathway in the skin of the toad (Bufo bufo)
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1978 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 1–21, January 1978
How to Cite
Larsen, E. H. and Kristensen, P. (1978), Properties of a conductive cellular chloride pathway in the skin of the toad (Bufo bufo). Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 102: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1978.tb06041.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 20 November 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.