*Pripps Brewery, Research Laboratories, S-161 86 Bromma, Sweden,
Acute and chronic effects of strenuous exercise on glucose metabolism in isolated, incubated soleus muscle of exercise-trained rats
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1989 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 136, Issue 2, pages 177–184, June 1989
How to Cite
LEIGHTON, B., BLOMSTRAND, E., CHALLISS, R. A. J., LOZEMAN, F. J., PARRY-BILLINGS, M., DIMITRIADIS, G. D. and NEWSHOLME, E. A. (1989), Acute and chronic effects of strenuous exercise on glucose metabolism in isolated, incubated soleus muscle of exercise-trained rats. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 136: 177–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1989.tb08650.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.