Substance P and vasoactive intestinal peptide influence polyamine metabolism in salivary glands of the rat
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1989 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 136, Issue 3, pages 427–434, July 1989
How to Cite
EKSTRÖUM, J., NILSSON, B.-O. and ROSENGREN, E. (1989), Substance P and vasoactive intestinal peptide influence polyamine metabolism in salivary glands of the rat. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 136: 427–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1989.tb08684.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.