Differences in modulation of the gastrocnemius and soleus H-reflexes during hopping in man
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1990 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 575–576, April 1990
How to Cite
MORITANI, T., ODDSSON, L. and THORSTENSSON, A. (1990), Differences in modulation of the gastrocnemius and soleus H-reflexes during hopping in man. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 138: 575–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1990.tb08886.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 8 January 1990, accepted 19 January 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.