Extracellular levels of adenosine and its metabolites in the striatum of awake rats: inhibition of uptake and metabolism
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1991 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 142, Issue 1, pages 97–103, May 1991
How to Cite
BALLARÍN, M., FREDHOLM, B. B., AMBROSIO, S. and MAHY, N. (1991), Extracellular levels of adenosine and its metabolites in the striatum of awake rats: inhibition of uptake and metabolism. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 142: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1991.tb09133.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.