Influence of eccentric actions on skeletal muscle adaptations to resistance training
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1991 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 143, Issue 2, pages 177–185, October 1991
How to Cite
HATHER, B. M., TESCH, P. A., BUCHANAN, P. and DUDLEY, G. A. (1991), Influence of eccentric actions on skeletal muscle adaptations to resistance training. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 143: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1991.tb09219.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 11 March 1991, accepted 17 May 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.