Myocardial force interval relationships: influence of external sodium and calcium, muscle length, muscle diameter and stimulation frequency
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1992 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 323–332, August 1992
How to Cite
MÖRNER, S. E. J. N. and WOHLFART, B. (1992), Myocardial force interval relationships: influence of external sodium and calcium, muscle length, muscle diameter and stimulation frequency. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 145: 323–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1992.tb09372.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 10 October 1991, accepted 17 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.