An age-related type IIB to IIX myosin heavy chain switching in rat skeletal muscle
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1993 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 227–234, February 1993
How to Cite
LARSSON, L., BIRAL, D., CAMPIONE, M. and SCHIAFFINO, S. (1993), An age-related type IIB to IIX myosin heavy chain switching in rat skeletal muscle. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 147: 227–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1993.tb09493.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 2 March 1992, accepted 4 September 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.