On the usefulness of Fura-2 measurements of intrasynaptosomal calcium levels in rat cortical synaptosomes to study mechanisms of presynaptic function
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1993 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 115–123, June 1993
How to Cite
HU, P.-S. (1993), On the usefulness of Fura-2 measurements of intrasynaptosomal calcium levels in rat cortical synaptosomes to study mechanisms of presynaptic function. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 148: 115–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1993.tb09540.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 17 June 1992, accepted 9 November 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!