Nitric oxide, produced in the upper airways, may act in an ‘aerocrine’ fashion to enhance pulmonary oxygen uptake in humans
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
© 1995 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 467–468, December 1995
How to Cite
LUNDBERG, J. O. N., LUNDBERG, J. M., SETTERGREN, G., ALVING, K. and WEITZBERG, E. (1995), Nitric oxide, produced in the upper airways, may act in an ‘aerocrine’ fashion to enhance pulmonary oxygen uptake in humans. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 155: 467–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1995.tb09998.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 1 September 1995, accepted 11 September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.