Heat shock factor activation in human muscles following a demanding intermittent exercise protocol is attenuated with hyperthermia
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 193, Issue 1, pages 79–88, May 2008
How to Cite
Palomero, J., Broome, C. S., Rasmussen, P., Mohr, M., Nielsen, B., Nybo, L., McArdle, A. and Drust, B. (2008), Heat shock factor activation in human muscles following a demanding intermittent exercise protocol is attenuated with hyperthermia. Acta Physiologica, 193: 79–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2007.01774.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 17 April 2007, revision requested 25 May 2007, revision received 17 August 2007, accepted 9 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.