Regulation of the human serotonin transporter mediated by long-term action of serotonin in Caco-2 cells
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 193, Issue 1, pages 57–65, May 2008
How to Cite
Iceta, R., Aramayona, J. J., Mesonero, J. E. and Alcalde, A. I. (2008), Regulation of the human serotonin transporter mediated by long-term action of serotonin in Caco-2 cells. Acta Physiologica, 193: 57–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2007.01793.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Received 14 June 2007, revision requested 11 July 2007, revision received 21 August 2007, accepted 22 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.