Arterial stiffness acutely decreases after whole-body vibration in humans
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Volume 194, Issue 3, pages 189–194, November 2008
How to Cite
Otsuki, T., Takanami, Y., Aoi, W., Kawai, Y., Ichikawa, H. and Yoshikawa, T. (2008), Arterial stiffness acutely decreases after whole-body vibration in humans. Acta Physiologica, 194: 189–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2008.01869.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
- Received 17 February 2008, revision requested 28 March 2008, revision received 6 April 2008, accepted 25 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.