Mechanisms of metabotropic glutamate receptor-mediated synaptic signalling in cerebellar Purkinje cells
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: International Symposium on Frontiers in Physiology
Volume 195, Issue 1, pages 79–90, January 2009
How to Cite
Hartmann, J. and Konnerth, A. (2009), Mechanisms of metabotropic glutamate receptor-mediated synaptic signalling in cerebellar Purkinje cells. Acta Physiologica, 195: 79–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2008.01923.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 2 July 2008, accepted 24 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.