Measuring diffusion parameters in the brain: comparing the real-time iontophoretic method and diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: International Symposium on Frontiers in Physiology
Volume 195, Issue 1, pages 101–110, January 2009
How to Cite
Vorisek, I. and Sykova, E. (2009), Measuring diffusion parameters in the brain: comparing the real-time iontophoretic method and diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance. Acta Physiologica, 195: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2008.01924.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 18 June 2008, accepted 9 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.