Genetic manipulation, whole-cell recordings and functional imaging of the sensorimotor cortex of behaving mice
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: International Symposium on Frontiers in Physiology
Volume 195, Issue 1, pages 91–99, January 2009
How to Cite
Petersen, C. C. H. (2009), Genetic manipulation, whole-cell recordings and functional imaging of the sensorimotor cortex of behaving mice. Acta Physiologica, 195: 91–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2008.01925.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 30 April 2008, accepted 22 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!