These authors contributed equally to this work.
The role of free fatty acids, pancreatic lipase and Ca2+ signalling in injury of isolated acinar cells and pancreatitis model in lipoprotein lipase-deficient mice
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Scandinavian Physiological Society
Special Issue: International Symposium on Frontiers in Physiology
Volume 195, Issue 1, pages 13–28, January 2009
How to Cite
Yang, F., Wang, Y., Sternfeld, L., Rodriguez, J. A., Ross, C., Hayden, M. R., Carriere, F., Liu, G. and Schulz, I. (2009), The role of free fatty acids, pancreatic lipase and Ca2+ signalling in injury of isolated acinar cells and pancreatitis model in lipoprotein lipase-deficient mice. Acta Physiologica, 195: 13–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.2008.01933.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2008
- Received 16 May 2008, accepted 3 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!